Maryland ASCD is a professional organization of Maryland educators who work together to explore new ideas, research, and challenges.
- Become involved with other educators while learning, teaching, and leading in the 21st Century.
- Participate in learning and sharing opportunities that meet Maryland standards for embedding professional development experiences in the daily work of educators.
- Network with other professionals representing all aspects of education in Maryland.
- Become updated on current and upcoming educational policy changes.
- Influence documents including resolutions and correspondence to state policy makers to help shape decision making.
- Increase understanding of local, state, and national education initiatives.
- Identify, study, provide, and share information about educational issues that impact the state of Maryland.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret